Amanda Little & Associates is a boutique family law firm based in Western Sydney servicing, Penrith, Parramatta, Sydney, Blue Mountains, Oran Park, Orange and the Hawkesbury, Macarthur and Greater West regions.
We are a dedicated team of Solicitors and Support Staff here to assist you with your legal issue, be it a divorce, property settlement, children’s matters, buying or selling a house, drafting a will or power of attorney or acting as an executor in your estate. Amanda is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
We are the 2018 Professional Service Provider Penrith and are a 2019 Finalist for Professional Service Provider of the year. Amanda Little our Principal Solicitor is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law, is the 2019 Business Person of the Year Penrith, 2019 Business Woman of the year for Lindsay and has been nominated for Suburban Lawyer of the Year in the Australian Law Awards 2019.
Our team is led by Amanda Little, who has lived and worked in the greater Penrith area for a number of years. We aim to provide practical and real advice, with a view to minimising costs by mediating and settling disputes before they reach Court.
We believe in building relationships with our clients and supporting the local community. Our strength is that we care about you and the quality of our work.
We pride ourselves on providing real, relevant and cost-effective advice. So our guarantee to you is that:
- We will provide you with practical, timely and relevant legal advice;
- We will minimise your costs where possible;
- We will focus on negotiation and settlement as opposed to litigation, to help you reach a resolution without the emotional and financial stresses of Court;
- We will deliver work within the time frame specified and within the estimate of costs; and
- We will keep you fully informed at all times, answering all of your questions.
We consider you to be a member of our family and will take care of you by not only providing you with relevant and professional legal advice, but also in a considerate and caring manner.
We want to help you reach an amicable outcome to your dispute so that you can move on and grow your future.