- This event has passed.
Campbelltown Cafe Connect for Over 55’s
May 8 @ 10:45 am - 12:30 pm
One event on March 10, 2020 at 10:45 am
One event on March 17, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on April 2, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on May 8, 2020 at 10:45 am
Come along, meet new people, have a chat with services or learn something new in a location near you.
Are you 55 years plus and want to be connected with your local community? Come along to Café Connect. Meet new people and have a chat with community services that can help you at home or try out some healthy activities.
Café Connect will be a one stop shop providing older people with information about health, wellbeing, carer support and local home help services. Information will be available in a variety of formats including one on one conversations with service providers, large print, technology and easy read resource materials. Each Café will give you the chance to participate in different activities, such as, walking, aqua classes, books and music.
- 25 February 10am – 12:30pm | Sensory Walk and Activity for People with Dementia
- 10 March 10am – 12:30pm | Sensory Walk and Activity for People with Dementia
- 17 March 10:30am – 12:30pm | Harmony Day: Getting together and celebrating new friendships and books
- 2 April 10:30am – 12:30pm | Social Support, Music and Books
- 8 May 10:45am – 12:30pm | Gentle exercise Aqua class for seniors
The Cafes will be hosted across Campbelltown in various locations, such as:
- Eagle Vale and Macquarie Fields with gentle exercise aqua classes at the local pools
- Council libraries in Campbelltown, Glenfield and Ingleburn
- The Australian Botanical Gardens Mount Annan
- Bar Centrale Cafe in Campbelltown.
Call 4645 4080 for more information