- This event has passed.
Trees For Mum
May 9 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
What better way to celebrate mum than by planting a tree in her honour?
Our Bushcare team will be implementing a COVID-19 safety plan to ensure all participants are adhering to social distancing requirements. The event will be divided into 30-minute sessions, with the first session starting at 8.30am and the last session at 12.30pm. Please ensure you register for a time slot as spots are limited.
Participants are encouraged to wear long trousers, a long-sleeved shirt, closed-toe shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
If you’re intending to come with other family members or friends, please let our friendly Bushcare team know so they can provide you with trees to plant.
To register, please send the names of the people who are coming with you, your best contact number and your preferred timeslot email@example.com
The following procedures and items will be made available as per the Bushcare team’s COVID-19 safety plan for 2021 Trees for Mum:
- A maximum of 35 attendees (including staff) per session.
- Sessions will be broken into 30 minutes time slots, starting at 8.30am and finishing at 1pm.
- Volunteers/participants must register for their preferred timeslot. It is first come, first serve due to limited participants per session.
- We have extended our event hours to cater for more time slots and to give participants the opportunity to come along.
- All participants are to sign in using the QR code check in. Participants can also check in manually with the staff onsite if they do not have access to a mobile device to check in.
- A COVID Marshall will be onsite to ensure only registered volunteers are in attendance.
- Pre-COVID questionnaire will be mandatory to fill out upon arrival.
- Social distancing of 1.5m will be maintained during signing in and planting.
- All tools and equipment will be disinfected regularly throughout the day, before and after use.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Disposable gloves will be supplied and mandatory for all participants and staff to wear.
- An NSW Government COVID Safety Plan will be implemented specifically for the event.
If you are unwell, please stay at home.
Each session will be 30 minutes long and allow for a maximum of 20 participants. Book for a timeslot as indicated below.